Fine for driving trough red light

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgeQ

I was wondering are you gonne add that when you driving trough a red light you get a fine when you are bussy delevering?

Meceka

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, we will always update Nintendo Switch too, therefore all features, new vehicles, map extensions and etc. (not including all graphical improvements) will be included in the Nintendo Switch as well.

But Nintendo Switch will be updated less frequently. Maybe 1 time every 2 months. But those updates will include everything we developed until that time.

AgeQ

Thanks i was asking because there was not any update for a long time on the Switch. I have borh pc and switch version.

But thanks that you guys keep updating the game.

And in the future can we make screenshots and video clips on the Switch also or is that a thing foe Nintendo?

Becaussme most Switch games you can make screenshots en little video clips. But this game dont have both.

Meceka

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks i was asking because there was not any update for a long time on the Switch. I have borh pc and switch version.

But thanks that you guys keep updating the game.

And in the future can we make screenshots and video clips on the Switch also or is that a thing foe Nintendo?

Becaussme most Switch games you can make screenshots en little video clips. But this game dont have both.

We will try to enable that in the update. We thought it could be risky for approval from Nintendo because of vehicle licenses. For updates it's not a huge deal even if they reject the update, so we will see.

Furkan

Admin
Staff member
//moved to archive
I am moving the post to the archive because the necessary answers have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.